“It is our sincere mission to help you, help you.”
Addiction treatment services are designed to help youth & adults overcome frequent and regular drug use through intervention and monitoring. Drug addiction treatment can include both behavioral health therapy, medication, and other methods of treatment.
Services Offered via Case Management:
Weekly/Monthly Activities TBA – (i.e., Cooking classes, community engagement activities, Saturday Movie, and Much More…) Every 3rd Saturday there will be a monthly activity. Check the posted schedule at the front office/with your assigned ASM. Staff may ask for participant input to assist with monthly activity suggestions/planning.
Employment assistance – Case Management via appointment with Ryan W
Permanent housing assistance – Case Management via appointment with assigned ASM
On-site/Offsite Mon.-Thurs. 7am-10am/medical appointments (weekly/monthly/as needed) – Medical Team via appointment and or 24/7 CLH staff coverage.
- – 19 testing, Labs, etc. (ongoing and as needed)
- Wellness check within 30 days
- Tx plan/assessment (Integrated Healthcare Services onsite)
- Intake Monday-Thursday 7 am-3 pm otherwise by appointments
- eXclusive Services clients must have 60 days of sobriety. Non-eXclusive Services clients must have 90 days clean.
- Ensure Medicaid/Private Insurance eligibility within the first 30 days (first or second day preferred.
- Eligibility for SNAP benefits within the first 30 days (first or second day preferred)
- Program fees are $125 per week after your first 30 days.
- Groceries will be provided by CLH for the house’s basic needs.
- Staff will prepare 3 meals a day (breakfast at 7 am, lunch at noon, and dinner at 6 pm) and an evening snack. Participants are accessible to a microwave 24hrs/7days a week.